Rectal Thermometers.............?

Was at a mates place & he had a rectal thermometer for his new baby, i was reading the instruction & it said all thermometers are individually tested.....Who does this for a job?

Would you admit to being a rectal thermometer tester?????

Special thanks to the thumbs down Rock Ape, for trying to make everyones life miserable.

Much Appreciated.............NOT!

Funny my dear Smurfy.

However, they are actually tested by a person with the aid of a machine. Which is just a few wires connected to a monitor.

Do NOT ask me how I know. I just know some things. *shifty eyes*

• lori

I would admit to being a rectal thermometer tester.

Interesting party conversation and I would love to see the look on a date's face when I told him what I did for a living.

• Gringo

I was shopping at the supermarket yesterday when I came upon a unique piece of Nickelodeon merchandising - a Spongebob Squarepants Musical Rectal Thermometer! Yes, it’s musical. And yes, it’s clearly marked for rectal use. It actually plays the Spongebob theme in your ass when your temperature is taken!..go ahead google it

Yes, and Kate Gosselin Action Figures.

• poppy1

Hi Dear Friend,

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.. The funniest thing i have heard all day My Friend. Thank You for the laugh i sure needed it.

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Just Me..

If the money was good, sure why not would get some weird looks but hey i get them now when people find out i work retail.LOL.

Opps, thought you meant i would be the one putting up theirs.not having put up mine. So no...... the answer is NO WAY. LOL.

Your butt would probably be sore after a hard days work. But all you have to do is stand there and get it shoved up your @$$ so...

I AM A RECTAL THERMOMETER TESTER, AND I AM PROUD TO BE ONE!

There, I said it, though it isn't true. Do they wash them after testing them?

Do you know how to tell the difference between a rectal and oral thermometer? By the taste!

If the money was really,really,good. Yes I would admit it without a doubt! But if the pay was bad, i would be chicken to admit to it!!!

I guess you've never heard of a Proctologist (pooper doctor ) huh.