Rectal Thermometers.............?

Was at a mates place & he had a rectal thermometer for his new baby, i was reading the instruction & it said all thermometers are individually tested.....Who does this for a job?

Would you admit to being a rectal thermometer tester?????

Update:

Special thanks to the thumbs down Rock Ape, for trying to make everyones life miserable.

Much Appreciated.............NOT!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Funny my dear Smurfy.

However, they are actually tested by a person with the aid of a machine. Which is just a few wires connected to a monitor.

Do NOT ask me how I know. I just know some things. *shifty eyes*

• lori
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I would admit to being a rectal thermometer tester.

Interesting party conversation and I would love to see the look on a date's face when I told him what I did for a living.

• Gringo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I was shopping at the supermarket yesterday when I came upon a unique piece of Nickelodeon merchandising - a Spongebob Squarepants Musical Rectal Thermometer! Yes, it’s musical. And yes, it’s clearly marked for rectal use. It actually plays the Spongebob theme in your ass when your temperature is taken!..go ahead google it

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes, and Kate Gosselin Action Figures.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi Dear Friend,

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.. The funniest thing i have heard all day My Friend. Thank You for the laugh i sure needed it.

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Just Me..
  • 1 decade ago

If the money was good, sure why not would get some weird looks but hey i get them now when people find out i work retail.LOL.

Opps, thought you meant i would be the one putting up theirs.not having put up mine. So no...... the answer is NO WAY. LOL.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your butt would probably be sore after a hard days work. But all you have to do is stand there and get it shoved up your @$$ so...

I AM A RECTAL THERMOMETER TESTER, AND I AM PROUD TO BE ONE!

There, I said it, though it isn't true. Do they wash them after testing them?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you know how to tell the difference between a rectal and oral thermometer? By the taste!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If the money was really,really,good. Yes I would admit it without a doubt! But if the pay was bad, i would be chicken to admit to it!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you've never heard of a Proctologist (pooper doctor ) huh.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.