I got a chihuahua puppy! ?

hi i just recieved a chihuahua puppy she is 8 or 9 weeks old. she is fully weened from her mother. I got her from my grandma who found her behind a dumpster milking her puppies. she was finding homes for them she gave me one for free. The chihuahua puppy looks pure but it might not be.. i dont know. but anyways can... show more hi i just recieved a chihuahua puppy she is 8 or 9 weeks old. she is fully weened from her mother. I got her from my grandma who found her behind a dumpster milking her puppies. she was finding homes for them she gave me one for free. The chihuahua puppy looks pure but it might not be.. i dont know. but anyways can someone help me. i bought her a kennel and we have a dog house and food and water. we have toys as well. but i feel like i must do something else.. she is not active she sleeps around all day. and rarely walks or runs. especially runs. if someone can help me and tell me what i am missing that would be great! please no hate comments! ☺
Update: oh yes we are getting her shots and vaccinations. and deworming in 3 weeks.
12 answers 12