Spam emails or the real deal?

I've received about a dozen emails stating my internet account is going to be suspended and I don't know if they're legit or not. They're not from businesses, they're from weird addresses with .de at the end of them and they're being sent to my student account, which I haven't used since I've graduated. I'm pretty sure they're spam, but I don't know much about these things, so I was wondering if anyone else had been getting these emails or knew about them and knows how I can stop them.

Edit: I looked at one or two of these emails, I didn't click on any of the links or download the attachments, but one or two of them seem to be like the when you send out an email and it's the wrong address or something, the Mail Delivery Error system or whatever. They don't have a body or ask for information or anything, which is why I'm a bit confused.

It's like spam, only worse, it's I.D. theft. They will ask for info and then you can expect credit card bills etc.

These are worse than spam. They're either scams or trojans.

it's defiantly a scam , .de means it's a German email , and unless you're in Germany or with a German email provider , I'm sure it's a scam

Probably spam.

Delete them and move on.