What chance, if any, is there that this woman's baby is mine?

This was basically the first time that I have been with a girl and actually had sex (I had penetration before, but never came, and it was only a couple times, very briefly). Anyways, with this girl, I had sex with her several times, and came inside her (no protection). I don't believe I had had sex with her... show more This was basically the first time that I have been with a girl and actually had sex (I had penetration before, but never came, and it was only a couple times, very briefly). Anyways, with this girl, I had sex with her several times, and came inside her (no protection).

I don't believe I had had sex with her past November 16h or 17th, 2007. She told me that she took the morning after pill (she got two of them). And took them both as she was instructed to do so.

A few days later she said she was starting her period. I believe I had sex with her one last time (again, I believe the date was before the 16th or 17th).

After thanksgiving break she broke up with me. About two months later, from reading her MySpace page, I found out she was pregnant.

I asked her about it, and she said it was not mine.

So...this basically having been my first time, I felt terrible. Here was a potential mother to my child, and she would not even let me know if it was mine.

So over the next nine months I watched her MySpace page, because she would not give me any info.

I 'believe' her supposed due date was August 28th. She ended up having the baby on September 10th, 2008 I believe (I believe by C-Section, because she knew the day ahead).

In August, when I found out she was having the baby, I freaked, and sent her one final message pleading with her to please tell me the truth. She said that it was not mine, and that she had been with someone else at the end of November.

I looked online, and did a reverse from the supposed due date...and it predicted that the conception date was December 6th I believe it said.

Having sex was way out of something I would ordinarily do. I was planning on saving myself for marriage. However there were really hard real life circumstances going on in my life, and I'm getting older (was 23 going on 24 at the time of it happening), and I was relatively attracted to the girl...(she is 27)...so I just did it.

I suffered the consequences of wondering day in day out for 9 months if this child could possibly be mine (If it is, I REALLY REALLY want to know).

This is still deeply affecting me, as I am not 100% sure, and I guess I wanted to get the opinions of others, possibly a doctor. The is weighing heavily on my soul and conscience, and I hope that you can tell that from what I've written.

If someone can provide a serious answer, please do so. I beg of you, please try to be sensitive to this issue...it's really hit home with me, and has been on my mind constantly since I found out she was pregnant back in January.
Update: ....not what I'm wanting to hear, except for the first answer.

Are you guys aware, that basically I'm pointing out that it's 3 Weeks or so + from the 'due date', and 4+ weeks from actual birth date?
Update 2: ...and no...I'd rather not be the father. The mother is not a nice person at all. For being told I was her 'first', she treated me like ****, I just think she wanted to have sex with someone and be their 'first'. And it would change my life completely, I do not want a child AT all at this... show more ...and no...I'd rather not be the father. The mother is not a nice person at all. For being told I was her 'first', she treated me like ****, I just think she wanted to have sex with someone and be their 'first'.

And it would change my life completely, I do not want a child AT all at this point in my life. I do not want to carry the responsibility. Since this has happened, I've not had any sexual encounters of any kind, and don't plan on it! It scares me to death!

...And I was really nice to her. I didn't really leave her on bad terms...but she could tell I was becoming very clingy in a short time (Understandable when you have never had sex, and then someone offers it up). ...she also made it seem like we were getting somewhat serious (because she mentioned telling her dad that we were)

Then she just dropped me like a rock after I went home for Thanksgiving. She told me that she had found someone else closer to her age...and that was the end of it. ....So last time I was
Update 3: the Weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. and might have been even a few days before that (a wednesday or thursday before)
Update 4: When I wrote her pleading with her asking about it...she said that she may not even have kept it if she thought that it was mine... ...Thats the type of girl we are dealing with. Not someone I would want in my life at all. I was so nice to her because she seemed 'broken' to me, and I thought giving... show more When I wrote her pleading with her asking about it...she said that she may not even have kept it if she thought that it was mine...

...Thats the type of girl we are dealing with. Not someone I would want in my life at all. I was so nice to her because she seemed 'broken' to me, and I thought giving her all of my trust...and virginity, would mean something to her....

apparently not :(