Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

If your partner farts during sex?

If your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife farts during sex, what do you do? do you stop, or keep going, or say something or what? I'm asking not to be stupid or anything, I'm just curious. I just wouldn't have a problem if the person I was doing it with did it. Also if this is the wrong category, please do not be mad, as I have absolutely no idea which category this question would fit in to.

I'm not being gross here, but as long as its not disgustingly revoltingly smelling, it really arouses me, and makes me keep going. Especially if they are on top and they fart. Not in my face either.

it feels hella weird when it blows pass your balls. =P

Lard tacos, I don't get it. Either one would make me happy. Oh well. I usually try to fart during sex. The louder the better. We live right under a military air field, so I've got a lot of competition for volume, but on a good night (coincidentally, when I eat lard tacos) I can drown out a C-130 no problem! Good luck trying!

• lolly

Well its gross, but if you are in the kind of relationship where you are close enough with each other to be havign sex in the first place, then something like that should not be much of a big deal. I wouldn't have a problem with it, it would be nice if it didnt happen, but if it did, its not like I'd kick him out of bed!

Well how do you feel about it??

Are YOU embarrassed or disugsted?

If so, let him/her know! (Preferably not while you're actually doing it)

Personally I think it can be slightly off putting, but "sh*t" happens and it takes a lot more to put me off than something so minor.

Plus he has to put up with the fact that I get too wet and can do it from my other opening at the end of a session! LMAO

XXX

It's going to be embarassing for the person doing it, just laugh about it and carry on, don't make it a big deal.

if it is smelly, i will be so totally turned off. But the sound it produces can be really amusing especially when it is unexpected and if your partner is in the climax. but beware! partners can be either grossed out or amused.

Take it as a reminder of that area being "exit only"? :0)

Excitement can give you wind ya know!

my finance does it ever now and then, we laugh and keep going . as long as it dont stink

My gf has queefed during sex,, and we both just laugh our asses off and keep going...

.

we love eachother to the point where we just find it funny