Penis foreskin burning sensation?

I had unprotected sex a week ago and a few days later. I noticed that the head of my penis was very itchy it was also very white and scaly. Thats when i started washing it a few times a day with axe soap. After while I didnt see them anymore but when i showered and i was washing my penis. I noticed that when i rub... show more I had unprotected sex a week ago and a few days later. I noticed that the head of my penis was very itchy it was also very white and scaly. Thats when i started washing it a few times a day with axe soap. After while I didnt see them anymore but when i showered and i was washing my penis. I noticed that when i rub it theres like white residue that comes off of it. After i rub it off it gets my penis really really red like its on fire. Same for the foreskin. I also had some white bumps. I kept washing it 3 times a day and they went away.

I thought i had an infection of some sort so i used bactine for one night.. then the next night it was very itchy so i had some Trentinoin cream .025% and i used some on it too. I dont know if im supposed to since the area is very sensitive. I also stopped using soap and just running it through warm water when cleaning it. Now since i learned that scented soap and stuff can make things worst. Its been about 2 days washing it with warm water. I dont see any white residue anymore but my penis or bumps or anything but its still itching and when i pull back the foreskin it like really burns. Feels sort of like i had a cut underneath my foreskin or something. My Foreskin is like swollen very red and same with the head of my penis. What should i do?