Wife controls sex life 100%?

I am 26 and my wife is 28, married for 5 years. She could honestly care less about sex and she has said so. We have sex about once or twice a month and thats only b/c she feels that she has too. Therefore it is extremely boring. Now recently she is wanting to have a baby and so when she is ovulating she wants to... show more I am 26 and my wife is 28, married for 5 years. She could honestly care less about sex and she has said so. We have sex about once or twice a month and thats only b/c she feels that she has too. Therefore it is extremely boring. Now recently she is wanting to have a baby and so when she is ovulating she wants to have sex but its still the same old boring sex. I have brought this up many times and it only creates a fight. Should I even bother anymore? I do not know what else to do.
Update: Before marriage the sex was great. But like they say.....wedding cake kills a woman's sex drive.