Is Oprah Winfrey a Child molesters?

* Fact: 50-70 % of ALL Child molesters, were abuse as a Child themselves.

* Fact: Oprah Winfrey was molested as a Child by a family member.

* Fact: 90 precent of ALL Child molesters Never admit to their offense, even in cases where they are caught On camera.... They are Habitual liars.

* Oprah Winfrey Lying to the the entire world Everyday about the fact that she is a Lesbian, makes her the biggest Liar ever born. Oprah Winfrey is a Lesbian, and you would have to be a fool not to recognize this fact... which apparently a lot of people are.

* Fact: 60 % (or more) of ALL Child molestations are committed by homosexuals. See previous Statement... and NO this is not Anti-Homosexual retheric, these are simply facts.

Fact: 80% of ALL Child molesters attempt to place themselves in or create an environment that affords them access to Children. I give you the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls).

Two interesting notes about the "Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls)"

1. It is located in South Africa, a country that is known for having the highest rate of molestation of Children on the entire continent of Africa. Their culture believes that having sex with a virgin actually cures you of HIV. South Africa also has the highest rate of HIV infected (12.5 %) of any country in Africa.

2. If Mz. Oprah Winfrey and her best "friend" GAYle, wanted to REALLY help the young women of the future generations, why not build a Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls) in the USA.. starting in Chicago? Surely they could use such a place there.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like Oprah at all. She stabbed Hillary Clinton in the back. She is a racist and has give huge amounts of money for the Obama campaign. But I cannot believe her to be a molester, maybe a lesbian, but not a molester.

• kim
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

*Fact: oprah winfrey has never molested a child

• 1 decade ago

you have way to much time on your hands get a life

• 1 decade ago

LmFa0!!!! tHIs Is Nutz!

Source(s): >_<
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are crazy!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.