Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Deep Anime/Manga Quotes?

Is there any meaningful Anime quotes that you couldn't forget or you just really liked? I'm trying to find as many as I can, so any deep quotes that affected you would be helpful. Thanks ^.^

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever- Hitsugaya Toushiro, Bleach

I can't develop feelings. That's how most idiots screw up.- Light Yagami,Death Note

No matter how strong one may be, no one can stop the flow of time -Hiko,Rurouni Kenshin

Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding- Aizen, Bleach (hate him,but the quote is true!)

Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices...and a time limit. -Chapel the Evergreen,Trigun

If I were the rain that binds together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind together the hearts of people?- Orihime,Bleach

The scariest thing, the most painful thing, is to be hated by someone you truly love.- Fruits Basket

Some funny ones I like:

THE SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU! Bwahahahahaha!! -Don Kanonji,Bleach

No, I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?- Kakashi,Naruto

Urahara: Urgent! Meet us outside the Urahara shop immediately!

Ichigo: Ahhh! Who the hell contacts people like that?! This is like some TV crime scene message written in the victim's own blood! And it better not stain my wall! (Notices a P.S.) Hm? What now? A P.S.?

Urahara: P.S. If you're thinking this message is some written in the victim's own blood cliche from some TV show, then you obviously have no sense of humor.

Ichigo: Oh shut up!! (throws pillow at the message on the wall)

:-P

Manga Quotes

"The world is not beautiful; and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty."

- Kino's Journey

"Just live normally. You'll be better off if you can catch some fish. Dig up the caves so you can set sail whenever you need to. It wouldn't be easy. But you have an endless amount of time ahead of you".

- Ginko, from Mushishi Episode 6

“If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just a loser”-Near, from Death Note

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."-Itachi Uchiha, from Naruto

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."-Obito Uchiha, from Naruto

• Raul T

Luffy vs Cocodrile - Battling in the Tomb, Cocodrile shouts at Luffy "Do you know who I am?!" (referring to himself as having the Shichibukai title) and Luffy just shouting "I don't care who you are, I will be the man to surpass you!"

Luffy and Robin - Luffy yelling: I don't care if you want to die or live, but if you do so, wish it with everyone here. I haven't heard your true wish!.

Robin: I thought my mere existence was a sin, but if I am allowed to state my wish.... I WANT TO LIVE!! TAKE ME TO THE SEA WITH YOU!

"The melody of Logic always plays the notes of truth." - Ayumu Narumi

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivelant exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." - Alphonse Elric

"He who moves first always wins" - L

"Risking your life and foing something that can rob you of your life are exact opposites." - L

"You can't buy peace or love with money." - Misa

"It's too boring to keep watching something without movement." - Matt

"I'll live my own way." - Mello

" In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge." - Mello

(I'll add more as I think of them -^^-)

• zero

I just can’t stand it when someone’s cell phone rings when I’m talking-L

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what's happened and continue living. -Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail

It's not a crime! Caring about you friends is not a crime! -Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail

It's over when you give up. -Brook, One Piece

Don't just think about the ones you have lost. You can't get back what you have lost. What is it you still have? -Jinbei, One Piece

No matter how impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal. -Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

There is no such thing as impossible in this world. -Marshall D. Teach, One Piece

The inferiority you feel is actually the quality of a king. You may grumble a lot, but you know how small you are. And yet you still struggle to reach heights greater than you can imagine. -Rider, Fate/Zero

Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret to life. -Rider, Fate/Zero

If you do evil out of a hatred for evil, that rage and hate will merely birth new conflict. -Saber, Fate/Zero

Do you not understand? All dreams eventually disappear when the dreamer wakes. -Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Even if I am to carry all of the evils of this world, it won't matter. If that can save the world, then I'd gladly accept it. -Kiritsugu Emiya, Fate/Zero

...a man without fear cannot be wise. -Saber, Fate/Stay Night

If you follow the rules, there's no way you can outdo them. -Tsuchimikado Motoharu, To aru Majutsu no Index

One who loses their calm, loses the fight before it begins. -Colonello, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

It's not an issue of what you should do, it's an issue of what you want to do. -Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

You might be able to do it if you try. But if you don't try, you definitely can't. -Yuzuriha Inori, Guilty Crown

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think? -Itachi Uchiha, Naruto

Playing is more important. You can work any time. -Kenpachi Zaraki, Bleach

I know some that were funny, some deep XD. You have a great idea to collect them, I really like it ^^. Good luck with it. Here are some, hope that helps.

"Peace is nothing but a result of war." Heero Yuy

"Anyone who sees me has got a date with his maker." Duo Maxwell

"A woman's enemy is my enemy." Yohji Kudou

"War brings sorrow... but we must fight to keep our loved ones from sorrow." Quatre R. Winner

"There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions." Treize Kushrenada

"Hurry up and start a war!!!" Dorothy Catalonia

"When I kill someone I expect them to stay killed." Yuusuke

"Don't be gettin' all big eyed, any attack has to travel through air to get to me, right? I control the air, so you might as well hand 'em over and say Do whatever you want with 'em Jin!" Jin

"Go ahead, tell them I'm Yukina's brother, I won't mind at all torturing you to death." Hiei

"You're a team player, a save the day superhero...I hate people like you." Hiei

"You think he knows it's a circle?" Hiei

"It appears we have found a maze in Maze castle." Hiei

"Ugly People shouldn't be allowed to smile that much!" Yuusuke

"That rose whip of his must be ten feet long. Where does he stache it? All the ways I can think of sound kinda painful." Kuwabara

"Hey, Shippo. Your village called.They're asking for their idiot!" Inuyasha

"You may die now." Sesshoumaru

"My talons bid you... goodbye." Sesshoumaru

"Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down. Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it. Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be MINE!!!!!" Lina Inverse

"Damn you! Just wait till I come back to LIFE!!!!" Dilgear

"If I gave you my name, you'd only get it dirty." Gourry Gabriev

I can't remember any others now, but when I do, I will tell you. I really like your idea. XD

Source(s): me XD

"You suddenly appeared in front of me in this hell. The day that I would get to meet you...I always wanted to apologize to you...I only endured because of that! I kept on living." ~Lucy

Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome

"Death is certain, the hour is not." ~engraved on the count's pocket watch

"Can't I help humanity AND wear pants?" ~Yukinari

History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever." ~Marimeia Kushranada

What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity." ~Shido

"One day in the summer, when the warm sunlight pierced the transparent breeze, you disappeared without a trace. I know we will never meet again under the blue sky and, yet there you are still smiling out at me from somewhere deep within the shining screen" ~Shunichi

There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate." ~Edel

"The choices we make in life have unlimited possibilities." ~Rem Saverem

Memories - they can sometimes become vague and foggy and there are times when they disappear altogether. Therefore, because there are many things I don't want to lose track of, I will record everything in here for the sake of those moments that should not be forgotten" ~Haruka reading excerpts form Keisuke Urashima's diary

"If someone were to drown in the seas for my sake, then I would be released from stone and return to life...to life once more. But if I were to return to life one day, which would give me the most important thing - I would then cry alone. I would cry longing for my stone. Of what use would my blood be even if it were to ripen like wine for it would not be able to bring back the one who loved me most from the water's depth." ~Cossette

Which reminds me of another paradox within fairy tales that was presented in Princess Tutu - would Sleeping Beauty, cursed to sleep and dream forever, have preferred to be awakened from her peaceful slumber if she had a choice in the matter?

"A dream - I'm looking at a dream. A dream I see everyday - an endless dream. The day the dream didn't end, when was it? Was it a long time ago or was it just few minutes ago? The answer to it must lie in the dream...in the time you didn't realize that if it's passing, you just only wait." ~Ayu

"The way of the sword lies in one's heart. As long as you have your heart, you can live even without the sword. " ~Yagyu Jubei Mutoyoshi

Source(s): Unforgettable Anime Quotes: http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/theanimeplayground...