Who's got the biggest answer on Y!A?

You do. Because in the history of my answers there is never been and never will be another answer like this because this one is simply going to be a long drawn out useless answer designed to bore the multitudes of unsuspecting readers of this message. In the words of the old man in the library, I have seen big answers, but no answers as trivial and profitless than this one. We may make more than just the biggest answer on yahoo answers, we may well make the stupidest, lamest, ugliest and undeniably regrettable answers ever. In an attempt to guess how many other answers could be this long, I have seen some people going on and on about how they know this and that and I don't think it has much to do with the problem at hand as it does that they want to tell their story and they think "yawn" that someone is bound to read it. Those types of answers probably end up in voting after the time is exhausted and no one ever wants to see that answer or answerer again. The best thing to do in this case is just run like the devil when you see this blowhard online, because you know it's going to be "blah blah blah" every time. I feel compelled to tell you that I've answered over a thousand questions and I've never rambled or attempted to give a long answer, it just comes when it comes and I supposed disbursing it to you would be the only thing that would be humanely right. I mean, I think you are one of my 51 contacts and I feel obligated to at least try to give you a long answer. I'm like, not usually so talkative to perfect strangers, but then, it isn't in person, so I guess it is alright. I saw someone today with over 500,000 points, and that is a lot of points especially compared with my miniscule 5,000. I am guessing that person has a lot of answers, but I heard he only uses like 3 words per answer and that is sort of well, limited. I mean shouldn't we like give it everything we've got to answer and I still have like at least 30 minutes before I have to leave this place, and hey, even though it is only 2 points and someone else probably has more stamina than me, I will do my share to show you that there can be some really long answers. I want you to win this long answer contest because you must want to really bad or you wouldn't have been interest in who the winner was. And you could probably get a medal of some sort if it is a like hero award and all. I am thinking that since I don't have much hope of getting to level 6 any time soon, time spent answering your question is time well spent. I usually spend time on my contacts questions, then I venture out to answer the rest of the worlds questions. Since I only have 9% best answer, I am thinking the world can live without me for the rest of the night and I can spend my time, only with you, thinking about this 7 word question and honestly telling you....I have never seen a question like this before. I just knew someone would go like this......

IIII

IIII

IIII

IIII

DDDD

DDDDD

DDDDD

DDDD

OOOO

OOOO

OOOO

OOOO

It is "I DO" and that my friend, is a big answer. If it needs to be longer, please let me know and I will see if I have any BS left to add.

Sincerely,

Your friend Deber

because of the fact the ice replace into taken already i will say the puddle replace into sooo vast that he swam up and placed the hook to the ceiling and twine around his neck. The water evaporated. haha, that works too suitable??

• Slim Shady.

Stephen K

Sha-nae-nae.

Actually, I wish I could figure this out myself!

The biggest .....eh

uM......u?

Not sure

robin or amy feckalot

Judas Rabbi

me