I have a severe fatty liver disease (non alcoholic) and my levels are elevated on my liver?

function tests. sometimes I get a lot of pain in my upper abdomen under the right hand side. In early January I will be going back to the doctors t get another liver function test, and I was told if it has gone up I will be referred to a specialist at a hospital.Now what I want to ask is, if left untreated will... show more function tests. sometimes I get a lot of pain in my upper abdomen under the right hand side. In early January I will be going back to the doctors t get another liver function test, and I was told if it has gone up I will be referred to a specialist at a hospital.Now what I want to ask is, if left untreated will this lead to liver failure of my liver? I am worried here. The pain can get very bad sometimes. I do not drink alcohol nor am I obese. If my levels have gone higher what can this mean? can anyone help me please? I am a 39 year old female.
Update: well derik funny you mentioned back pain cause I am on anti inflamitorys for my back as it can cause a lot of pain when I walk or excersise. so it might be conected as my liver is larger then normal and is putting presure on my back. ouch.
Update 2: derrik I looked at the website and it has nothing to do with my condition.