Liquid Smoke where to purchase?

Have come across some old recipes that use liquid smoke. Does any body know where I can purchase this ingredient in Sydney or the Central Coast please.

I buy liquid smoke about twice a month. I always get it at Wal-Mart in the BBQ sauce section. It's next to the worchestire sauce etc. I like to use Colgin brand and it only costs 72 cents!

Source(s): I buy it at Wal-Mart all the time.
  • Janet

Look up Bragg nutritional yeast seasoning on amazon. I know this is an old question, but I grew up using smoked yeast powder since I was a kid on fried eggs.

Should be in the grocery, look by the BBQ sauce or maybe the spice aisle. They still make it.

liquid smoke is usually kept around the barbecue sauces....hopefully you will be able to find it there...comes in a very small bottle

its pretty common ingredient. just go to your grocery store and ask someone that works there. it may be in a weird spot so it could be hard to find.

• Leo F

Most stores have it. Its really hard to light but when you get it going you get a really good buzz. Just kidding