Liquid Smoke where to purchase?

Have come across some old recipes that use liquid smoke. Does any body know where I can purchase this ingredient in Sydney or the Central Coast please.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

I buy liquid smoke about twice a month. I always get it at Wal-Mart in the BBQ sauce section. It's next to the worchestire sauce etc. I like to use Colgin brand and it only costs 72 cents!

Source(s): I buy it at Wal-Mart all the time.
  • Janet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Look up Bragg nutritional yeast seasoning on amazon. I know this is an old question, but I grew up using smoked yeast powder since I was a kid on fried eggs.

• 1 decade ago

Should be in the grocery, look by the BBQ sauce or maybe the spice aisle. They still make it.

• 1 decade ago

liquid smoke is usually kept around the barbecue sauces....hopefully you will be able to find it there...comes in a very small bottle

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its pretty common ingredient. just go to your grocery store and ask someone that works there. it may be in a weird spot so it could be hard to find.

• Leo F
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Most stores have it. Its really hard to light but when you get it going you get a really good buzz. Just kidding

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.