Does this teacher hate me?

basically he is a weirdo (RS teacher) and he had a history of not being understanding and nasty. this is the report I had to write about the event's My dad came into school to talk to him , and basically it wasn't concerning all of the events (just my report) than he said that I will do a report (with some... show more basically he is a weirdo (RS teacher) and he had a history of not being understanding and nasty. this is the report I had to write about the event's
My dad came into school to talk to him , and basically it wasn't concerning all of the events (just my report) than he said that I will do a report (with some details) the report needed to be neither making taking the blame but also not to show me as a good angel.
Beare in mind ALL of this is true and as most detailed as I can remember all comments are welcom ok this is the report

2/10/2008 Thursday
I walked into my form room and sat down on the first row on the far left table.
A few minutes later I stood up and went to one of the people in the class to talk about a matter in one of the lessons. Then I heard a thud and turned around realising that my table was on its side, so I went up and helped to lift it up. Then Miss Pooley warned me that I shouldn’t be interfering with the tables; I explained that I had nothing to do with the accident.
A few moments later I heard someone calling my name, It was Danny, I thought he maybe wanted to ask me to explain him the science homework, and so I got up and started walking over there and then again I heard a loud noise like before and then noticed the table was overturned again.
Then Miss Pooley ordered me to leave the room. Short while after that Mr. Northover was walking into the room and Miss Pooley explained to him that I was turning over the tables, I protested strongly that whatever went on with the desk had nothing to do with me whatsoever.
At the end of the registration Mr.Northover told me, Billy and Danny to stay behind. I then explained that I had no idea what happened. I handed over my planner like I was instructed, Sir wrote a note in my and Billy’s planner and told us to come after school for a detention.

At the end of the day as established I returned to Mr.Northover, sir then asked my how long do I think I should stay for, I then replied; for however long it is required. Sir then said that its fine and I should go.
I did not realise that I should have discussed the matter with Ms Pooley as well after the incident.

15/10/2008 Wednesday
I walked into the class slightly late due to me leaving my previous class lately, I walked over to my seat however I realised there was no chair I know that I should have informed Mr.O’Connel about the fact, instead I decided not to interrupt, and so I quickly sat down in one of the nearest available seats. Now I know that this is not the school procedure in the case of this event and that I should have taken a chair from another seat and moved it into my instructed seat.
A few minutes Sir walked up to me and told me I am not sitting in my correct place and that I will stay behind on Thursday for an hour.

16/10/2008 Thursday
I walked into the class, sat down in my place and listened to the first part of the presentation. Then I was instructed to choose a group of five and to put the tables into two’s. I joined the group at the front of the room because it needed another person in the group.
Later on in the day (30 minutes later or so) Billy (sitting opposite to me) asked me to pass him his pen lid I did so by flicking it to him. The lid landed on a piece of laminated paper that Billy playing about with, at the same time he flicked the piece of paper up in a way that it hid the pen lid launching it through the room.
A minute later Mrs Stevenson and Mr. O’Connel walked up to our table and asked who threw something, I then said that it was accident when Billy was playing around with the paper, Sir asked for my planner, I protested then I was sent out of the room. When I came back in the people on my table weren’t really into the work , most of them just messing about with bits of paper etc. Also what assumed to be Billy and Danny were kicking each other under the table.
I continued to do my work normally for the end of the day.

On the detention I was given a task to write an essay on behaviour that was to be given in for Friday’s morning.
I was also warned that If I do not change my behaviour I will receive a detention on Friday.

17/10/2008 Friday

I arrived at school ready with the finished essay that I was set.
, I was asked if I threw the tables over – I replied that I didn’t, Sir said that either I did throw the tables or I was calling Ms Pooley a liar, I said that Its not one or another.I then walked out assuming that sir has finished talking to me, then I was asked to come back and to explain why I walked out, I did not have an explanation, then I was told to come back after school.
I wrongly assumed that the detention today (Friday) was also one hour and so I went downstairs to the office to notify my mum why I was going to be late.
Later on the day when I was walking up to the form room Mrs Hardy informed me that I needed to see Mr. Smith and that it was important I do so immediately.
And so I stood ou