Apollo Moon Landing, Hoax or Not?

1969 Moon Landing Hoax? Do you feel the Apollo moon landing was a hoax? I would love to hear from alot of you that were alive and old enough to have an opinion even when it was "happening". Before you answer consider a few things that have been put into question about the event: 1- How could the American... show more 1969 Moon Landing Hoax?

Do you feel the Apollo moon landing was a hoax? I would love to hear from alot of you that were alive and old enough to have an opinion even when it was "happening".

Before you answer consider a few things that have been put into question about the event:

1- How could the American flag blow in the breeze on the moon when its an airless atmosphere?
2- There are no stars above the horizon in any of the "on the moons surface" pictures.
3- There was no visible disturbance in the soil from the high powered thrust engines of the landing module, yet Aldrin made a nice footprint in it when he 1st stepped onto its surface.
4- How did they get thru the Van Allen Belts and not die of extreme radiation exposure?
5- Of the 7 manned missions to the Moon, only Apollo 13 had trouble. That's an astounding 86% success rate. SINCE then 25 unmanned craft have been sent to Mars with only 7 succeeding which is a 28% success rate.
6- If the moons gravity is 1/6 of Earths then the astronauts should not have merely bounced across the surface but reached heights of ten feet or greater per leap.

The theories and so called evidence to argue either side go on and on and on. But whats your opinion on it and why?
Update: Ok Ok 1st- I have not made a final judgement on the validity of this event. 2nd- I do not draw my info from any tv show. My question actually originates from a simple article that asked a few simple questions and pointed out a few things that to most commoners would seem odd. 3rd- I believe there is no low... show more Ok Ok
1st- I have not made a final judgement on the validity of this event.
2nd- I do not draw my info from any tv show. My question actually originates from a simple article that asked a few simple questions and pointed out a few things that to most commoners would seem odd.
3rd- I believe there is no low that our government would not sink to in order to remain the top dog of this world, INCLUDING faking this event to "win" the race to the moon. (again the jury in my head is still deliberating on this. I just would not put it past them.)

Your responses thus far are great. TY
Update 2: How incredibly scientific it is of you to defend an event (that I am not even attacking) with responses like "youre an idiot", "you dont know what your talking about.". If teachers are responding to students who question events in history this way no wonder we have so many drop outs. Try... show more How incredibly scientific it is of you to defend an event (that I am not even attacking) with responses like "youre an idiot", "you dont know what your talking about.". If teachers are responding to students who question events in history this way no wonder we have so many drop outs.
Try backing your comments rather then insulting people for asking them.
Update 3: What I do know from earlier science is that old photography film is very sensitive to radiation. Wouldnt solar radiation have damaged photos take off-world?
Note I am not trying to debunk this event. I am merely trying to understand how they pulled these marvels off.