answer plz. urgent

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Stef
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Are you sure you wrote it right?

What occurs once in a year, twice in every month, four times in every week and six times in each and every weekend? The letter E.

• 4 years ago

Look at your mom, if she gains weight on her stomach, thats the reason you are too. Probably the reason you and your friend weigh the same but she's skinnier looking is probably because she might be taller or gain weight in different places than you. Well if your not comfortable about your stomach i suggest wearing a tankini, or monokini. Or wear a color that makes your skin glow, like if you have tan skin, white or silver makes the skin look gorgous :P If you have pale skin i suggest wearing the color blue or really dark colors. I can't say what to do for your hair, because its gonna be wet anyway so i guess you can wear it down or do a fishtail braid, fishtail braids look great on blonde and dirty blonde hair.

• That, is an unanswerable riddle.

That is also the word that is used in the English language for several grammatical purposes:

to introduce a restrictive clause

as a demonstrative pronoun

as a complementiser.

and the punctuation following it is a full stop or a period.

• 1 decade ago

Beware. It also comes 32 times per hour.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Odd numbers

• 1 decade ago

There is no answer to that!

• 1 decade ago

uhmmmmm no idea

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have no idea wat so eva sorri xxxxxxx

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.