Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesChicago · 1 decade ago

where can i get money for recycling aluminum cans in chicago, illinois? ?

im just wondering because i'm short on cash and im sure i can get hella aluminum cans. i know you dont get paid MUCH but i can easily get like 5 garbage bags full in like 20 minutes.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Well it all depends where you live in Chicago...I know of a few places in the southeast side if you are interested. That is good that you are recycling these cans and even better if you could get so many bags full of them you might even be better off selling these cans..lol...well many people do earn a living by just doing so taking all kinds of aluminum to these recycling areas. Well i wish you the best of luck selling these cans and hopefully you get what they are worth.

www.resourcecenterchicago.org - (773) 821-1351

www.recyclingcenters.org - (312) 226-0473

www.universalscrap.com - (312) 666-0011

www.recyclingcenters.org - (773) 252-1989

www.resourcecenterchicago.org - (773) 493-1470

www.recyclingservices.com - (773) 247-2070

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

where can i get money for recycling aluminum cans in chicago, illinois? ?

im just wondering because i'm short on cash and im sure i can get hella aluminum cans. i know you dont get paid MUCH but i can easily get like 5 garbage bags full in like 20 minutes.

Source(s): money recycling aluminum cans chicago illinois: https://tr.im/8VRYP
  • 5 years ago

5811 South State Street IS NOT ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE! State street is the Zero Meridian that goes to the North and to the South from Madison Street Downtown Chicago, the Zero Zero of both of these streets. So, State street's designation is neither East, nor West! 5811 South State Street is directly South, again, neither East, nor West of State Street.

• 4 years ago

I receive a nickel for each can & bottle (plastic or glass). I use the money for my personal fund & save for extra things that I want. I drink little soda as it is very unhealthful, but I get some from my workplace from residents. My husband likes Squirt, so I have those, too. Sometimes, I put nickels & one dollar bills in banks for a savings account for my grandson.

• Rafal3 years agoReport

What the name of that place and where is it?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I know of a place on the southeast side 5811 S State street. It's on the east side of the street you can't miss it. Huge yellow fenced in area.

• 1 decade ago

On Cermak just west of the Dan Ryan

Source(s): Drove by there a few times.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.