Since the Pc Police want us to say Holiday Tree instead of Christmas Tree & Holiday Lights instead of->?

Christmas Lights what will be the next move? Instead of Santa Claus or Saint Nick it will be Holiday Claus? or the White Beaded Man?

I agree with you. I hate "Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings". It's Merry Christmas. Plain and simple. Now the Pc Police are trying to ban holiday music that uses the word Christmas from public places because it might offend non-christmas celebration people.

Political correctness can kiss my a**.

• Rae

Merry Christmas Scooter!

• The problem with being PC is nobody can open their mouth anymore. What's PC and whats not PC? As reasonable human beings we know what's right to say and what's wrong.

The PC Police have gone too far.

I believe the word "Christ" is in Christmas for a reason. Let's not let anyone take it out.

This whole PC thing is getting out of hand. If they don't like it, go someplace else and leave the rest of us alone. We've celebrated our Holidays like this for hundreds of years and they think they are going to change it...hope the PC Police come to my town, they are in for a big surprise!

Dude, you are far too much a trip! LOL!

But seriously, my heart would break for Jesus shall it reach a point where pretty much no one wants to say "Christmas" anymore....

Edit: White bearded man! You did not spike your morning beverage did you? ( JUUUST kidding! Don't throw tomatoes at me! :P)

YOOOOOO White Bearded Man! YEEEEEAH! YOU!.....

YOOOOOO Holiday Claus! Wanna kick it with me on the other side of the tracks for some spiked egg nogg?

( For the record, I normally don't talk that way, and me a pretty much a non-drinker!)

wow, where I am they still say Christmas tree and Christmas lights...I'm in the bible belt though. haha, "the white bearded man" I think that you shouldn't let it bother you so much, don't let them take away the joy you feel during Christmas. Just say what you feel right saying and don't worry about those people who are so uptight that they take offense at stupid things like saying Christmas.

Homogeneous Holiday Character Of Joviality and Cheer sounds about right.

• It's funny but it's also really been blown out of proportion. I don't understand how PC Police can make a such a big deal out of this. Give me a break all ready.

• Harley

Which is funny considering most other religions don't decorate trees so what's the harm in calling it a Christmas Tree? Should we call Menorah's Holiday Menorahs so that we don't offend other people who don't believe in Judaism?

• mrs O

It's really becoming a joke,isn't it???

I for one am putting up my CHRISTMAS tree decorated in CHRISTMAS lights and Santa Claus will love it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

;)