advantages and disadvantages of film websites, online games and watching tv online?

please could you give me some examples xxxxxx

thankyou

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

advantages are accessiblilty and cost, disadvantages are quality and size due to bandwidth contsraints.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

like the previous posts have said, with TV / films there can be an issue with quality / screen size.

With online games, well some require subscriptions fees and most end up being fairly addictive, therefore eating up loads of ur time.

As a person who plays online FPS games then another issue I face would be ping (latency) of my own and other players connections, which also raises questions about the quality of the telephone/broadband network. And then you have the trust issues with other players, are they just very skilled or are they cheating in some way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well some disadvantages that i have found whilst watching T.V online are.. sometimes the quality isn't all ways the best.. and it can make you get head aches because the screen is much smaller than a television.. so this means that you eyes strain to see it.

And the audio isn't always as clear.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

advantages:usually no commercial, free, n easy access u can pause...ect.

disadvantages: could cause virusis..(depends what website) sometimes its cut out or you find part one but not 2... n its not so clear.

hope i helped.....=D

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.