Landlord not adhering to the 24 hour notice prior to entering our apartment?

My landlord does request permission prior to entering our apartment, the problem is it's always last-minute. Our lease states that she is supposed to give us 24hrs notice prior to entering our apartment (in RI) with the exception of emergencies. But she treats everything like an emergency. I often receive phone... show more My landlord does request permission prior to entering our apartment, the problem is it's always last-minute. Our lease states that she is supposed to give us 24hrs notice prior to entering our apartment (in RI) with the exception of emergencies. But she treats everything like an emergency. I often receive phone calls in the middle of the day that she wants to come over at five or sometimes before I'll get home from work. It's usually for routine stuff too like checking smoke detectors or some other maintenance type of issue. Sometime she's just plain pushy like when I get a phone call on Sunday night at 9 and she and her husband want to drop by and bleed the radiators. She says it'll only take a minute and it's true, but I was in my PJs and turning in for bed and I don't want to have my evening interrupted.
Today, I get an e-mail that she wants to come into our apartment to adjust vents because the neighbors upstairs claim that they get uneven heat in certain rooms of their home. First, we don't even have those vents from ceiling-to-floor so I don't know what she's talking about. But she wants to enter my bedroom to do this and it's in a condition that I would be extremely embarrassed for anyone to see (I've been working 14hr days for the past week). I didn't get this message until I got to work this morning (she e-mailed me at 7am) and now I'm in no position to do anything about my room. If she gave more notice I could have made my room presentable, or at least got my underclothes off the floor (which she will have no choice to step on if she needs to get to my radiator). My question is, can I put my foot down and refuse her entry to my apartment? I'm willing to schedule a time that works better for me to let her in, all I'm asking for is the 24 hours stated in the lease. But she tries to make everything an "emergency".