White peeling off skin around my vagina, and I'm worried.Please help?

Hi, I'm very shy to ask this but I'm really worried. I lately discover that the skin of my external vagina is turning to white and its peeling off if u rub it. It feels itchy sometimes but not all the time. It doesn't have smell though. It is more concentrated on the lower part of my vagina opening right above my... show more Hi, I'm very shy to ask this but I'm really worried. I lately discover that the skin of my external vagina is turning to white and its peeling off if u rub it. It feels itchy sometimes but not all the time. It doesn't have smell though. It is more concentrated on the lower part of my vagina opening right above my anus. I'm 27yrs. old and married, and i wash mine often with feminine wash. I have read about yeast infection but it says that the symptoms is a white cheesy discharge and i don't have any of it. Have anyone experience this? i really need help. Cheers!
Update: No, i'm not scratching it, i just feel a little itch sometimes, not an itch that i want to scratch though..
4 answers