• Health >
  • Diseases & Conditions >
  • Skin Conditions
  • Health >
  • Diseases & Conditions >
  • Skin Conditions

White peeling off skin around my vagina, and I'm worried.Please help?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hi, I'm very shy to ask this but I'm really worried. I lately discover that the skin of my external vagina is turning to white and its peeling off if u rub it. It feels itchy ...show more
Update : No, i'm not scratching it, i just feel a little itch sometimes, not ...show more
Best Answer
External yeast infection. Get a topical anti-fungal cream.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • gsnake answered 6 years ago
    It may not be skin, but dried discharge or dirt. If it is skin, it could be soap. Soap dries up sensitive skin, like your face, which causes it to peel. It shouldn't be itchy, but anything that peels becomes itchy because the skin coming off tickles your skin. Unless it's REALLY itchy and your hand is constantly iin your pants to scratch it.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • OR answered 6 years ago
    please ask your doctor about this and get a female exam. you may be allergic to the femine wash even though they are mostly hypoallergenic there are still chemicals, dyes and scents in them & they can sometimes cause a reaction. get well soon.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • cjccole12 answered 6 years ago
    do you tan if not i have never heard of anything like this i think you should go to your doctor fast
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • White peeling off skin around my vagina, and I'm worried.Please help?
    Hi, I'm very shy to ask this but I'm really worried. I lately discover that the skin of my external vagina is turning to white and its peeling off if u rub it. It feels itchy sometimes but not all the time. It doesn't have smell though. It is more concentrated on the lower part of my vagina opening right above my anus. I'm 27yrs. old and married, and i wash mine often with feminine wash. I have read about yeast infection but it says that the symptoms is a white cheesy discharge and i don't have any of it. Have anyone experience this? i really need help. Cheers!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock