What is the correct religion?? and why?

i need help

Religion is nothing.

God, the Creator of the Universe has sent His Son into the world to reconcile the world to Himself and eliminate the sin barrier that separates man from God.

God created man to have a personal relationship with Him and this can only be realized through the Lord Jesus Christ, who existed in eternity as God, brought the revelation of the true nature of the Spirit realm to man - revealing both heaven and hell and the hope of eternal life, died to pay man's debt to God, and was raised from the dead by God, to live forever as the only Mediator between God and man.

I was taught these things as a child, rejected them, turned my back and walked away from God.

Then when i was farthest, one day He sent His Holy Spirit to speak a word into my heart: "Maybe Jesus really did die for your sins". I believed, and with that one act of faith a profound change came over me, and I was transformed from a scoffer and critic of God to a worshiper and lover of God. God became a living reality in my life that day, through the Name of Jesus Christ. Since that day over 38 years ago i have become a avid student of the Bible, and I am convinced it is just what it claims to be - the Word of the Living God.

Only God can reveal God. He has chosen to do so through the name of His Son Jesus Christ. Call upon Him today, with a sincere and humble heart, and He will begin to show Himself to you.

• ARTmom

I think we are here to grow morally,spiritually and mentally. Whatever religion helps you personally to do that is the correct one for you. Jesus didn't want us judging and most other major religions don't either-its when people bend the words and "rules" for their own petty grievances. That's what wrong with so many religions. Don't hurt others or push your beliefs. Be an example, learn to be better always-thats the best one.

I don't believe that there is just one correct religion, everyone will say that their religion is the correct one and I think its about individual beliefs, values and how spiritual you are. It all depends on what you as a person is looking for in religion.

Not to be a bible thumper but...

John 14:6 says "Jesus said to him, I am THE way, THE truth, and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father but through Me." Archeology proves what many things that the Bible say did actually happen. Archeology has not yet disproved anything the Bible says. With no other sacred text is this true. There are more passages where God says there is one God and one truth if you want those also.

Islam is the right religion to me but all religions that say to worship god are also correct.

Source(s): muslim

The correct religion should have the same things that existed in the Meridian church, namely Prophets, Apostles, 70's Temples, Covenants, Revelation, miracles, gifts, healing, etc., for Gos is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Christianity. First God made people to live in paradise (Adam and Eve), then He let them live according to thier conscience (Noah), then He let them live according to the Law (Moses), then the old testament prophets (Issaiah,Daniel, etc.) then the Prophets and the Law were fulfilled (Jesus), then the church ages described in Revelations (John). Each time people are given another chance until Jesus comes again to save the world from it's own wickedness. :-) God bless and have a nice day.

If you don't count atheism, I vote Buddhism. There are lots of different flavors of it, but it usually doesn't claim knowledge of the unknowable. Some Buddhists even accept that there may be no god. That's pretty cool for a religion.

Yes you certainly do... Throw another bread crum to the seagulls

None! Religion should be banned from the face of the earth because it is useless & creates divisions, bitterness & wars.