What are meaningful bible quotes?

I'm getting a tattoo, and I am thinking of getting it of a small line or quote from the bible..any that sticks out in your mind? I have a couple in mind, just thought I'd like to see what others thought

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

It's been a long time since I've been to church but I remember the jist of a few:

Love your enemies

Judge not that ye may not be judged

It's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The ones that the many of the Religious Right seem to forget about.

• Matt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

John 3:16

• 1 decade ago

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness then all things will be added unto you.

This verse is important because when you put God first in your life then everything else will be added unto you. Instead of seeking money or health or good relationships (which are all important) seek God first.

When you do this then everything else you will get anyways. All the money, health, good relationships, etc. Life will just all around be better for you.

I hope this helped.

This is my favorite verse.

Natasha.

• Tink
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Love One Another

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

john 3:16

• 1 decade ago

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. --John 14:6

Do no cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves, I am the Lord. --Leviticus 19:28

I just thought I'd throw that one in there for you.

• 1 decade ago

wow the denying thing is kinda mean and creepy...I dont read bible, but I think that life meaning saying like " Respect others like youd like to be respected" is better

• sd3r
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

matt 7:1

seems to fit for tattoos.

• Please don't get a bible verse that YOU didn't select yourself.

That's the lamest, and Jesus probably wouldn't approve. He'd want you to read the Bible and figure it out yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, as it has to do with disfiguring yourself, I'd ask you to consider this: "Jesus wept"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.