What's your Mars/Venus Sign depending on your sex, and what attracts you?

What do you attract? If you're male state your Venus, if you're female, state your Mars. Weird right, but that's the way it goes. While we're on the subject of attraction, what is in your 7th house? Have you ever been with a person who had their Sun in your 7th house? It's supposedly the best... show more What do you attract? If you're male state your Venus, if you're female, state your Mars. Weird right, but that's the way it goes.

While we're on the subject of attraction, what is in your 7th house? Have you ever been with a person who had their Sun in your 7th house? It's supposedly the best house overlay because the sign in that house cusp is the kind of person you're attracted to...so I'm just wondering because I've never been with an Aries. (Aries Moon in 7th house and I don't think I'm attracted to Aries)
Update: Vevila, http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/synastrysuninhouses.html Check that link out. Scroll down to find "Your Sun in your partner's 7th House:" and it claims it's one of the most powerful overlays, but I've never been attracted to Aries Suns. Weird right? By the way, thanks! Oh, and... show more Vevila, http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/synastrysuninhouses.html
Check that link out. Scroll down to find "Your Sun in your partner's 7th House:" and it claims it's one of the most powerful overlays, but I've never been attracted to Aries Suns. Weird right? By the way, thanks! Oh, and thanks for the lovely link, God I just love that website.
Update 2: No, no, no, no!! THANK YOU! You've enlightened me! Haha. I get it now! I'm attracted to Aries Risings not Aries Suns. Haha...
Update 3: Yes, practically everyone I've had a crush on. Except for this one boy who had Leo Rising. This one boy that I can't get over at the moment is a Libra and he's got Aries Rising.....wowowow. It's all starting to make sense now. Too bad he has Capricorn Moon, we're not compatible haha. I'm a... show more Yes, practically everyone I've had a crush on. Except for this one boy who had Leo Rising. This one boy that I can't get over at the moment is a Libra and he's got Aries Rising.....wowowow. It's all starting to make sense now. Too bad he has Capricorn Moon, we're not compatible haha. I'm a Libra with Aries Moon. Urgh.
Update 4: Haha, this is creepy!!! Man, Fire risings are it for me....I think the weirdest part is the ones that I actually didn't feel sorry for that I felt they felt sorry for me were the Aries Risings...wowow LOOK OUTT!! HAHA I always say that!! This is a theory worth researching on
Update 5: We should haha!! Maybe it's just us Libras