Do you know what this thing is on my underarm?

Okay, so I know this is kind of gross, but I discovered this when I was shaving this morning. It was not there yesterday at all. I've had these before, and they come and go. It is not a pimple, and it is very sore. Does anyone know what this is? If so, do you know how to get rid of it? Thanks.

9 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    most likely an ingrown hair.

    or razor bumps.

    just be careful when you shave.

    I'm sure it'll go down after time.


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    It's a razor burn or a shaving bump thing. I got those the first time I shaved my underarm, and always do. I use Nair now, and it hasn't affected it at all, and in a month or so it was gone, and now I don't get those anymore- Nair works great! Just make sure to scrub it off. If you just wipe it off, the hair won't come off. But it'll take a month or so it'll go away.


  • 1 decade ago

    Maybe an allergic reaction?

    I get similar bumps under my arms when I use certain kinds of deodorant

  • 1 decade ago

    It's a razor bump,

    You get them after you finish shaving.

    I have them too. And I'm still

    trying to figure out how to get rid of


  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    OUCH! it does look like it hurts! it is probably a razor burn! nothing you can really do but put a unscented lotion on it daily!

  • P G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Go see a doctor, he will amputate!

  • 1 decade ago

    hahaha uh ingrown hair or razorburn.

  • 1 decade ago

    cist or ingrown hair

  • 1 decade ago


    docta docta

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.