Can i color the white part of my eyes?

Ok, so i just lasik eye surgery done, and they popped a blood vesel, and half the white part of my eye is red... they said dont worry, it will go away in a month,....

but personally i think its really cool. Is there a way to color the white part of your eyes? i would like to have the whole white part either dark red, or black..

is this a option?

Yup you can do that, one of two ways. You can either get them tattooed, but im guessing you would need to have a pretty high threshold for pain for this and want it to stay forever! Or you can buy colour contacts that actually go over all your eye, including the white, although I think these are mainly used in theatres and films and have to be customised so may cost alot. Hope this helped. :)

Source(s): me :)
  • Carol

Yes,You can color the white part of your eye. I saw it being done on tv and the guy got his eyes turned blue it was kinda gross and the person used a very small needle it was short and thin so it was not supposed to hurt. hope i helped

Yes, it is possible with contacts. The only problem is they usually are pretty blurry and uncomfortable. Its kinda weird you like that thing hahahaha. If I were you I'd just get red contacts. My friend got them and I thought his eyes were bleeding! Q.Q

no.. it is impossible to do so.. unless you want to be blind for the rest of your life. You put any dye near that area you can cause serious injury to yourself

I dont think tats possible and you would ruin your eyes

urgh!! it wud luk weird if u did that! dont do it

I don't think so

no wats wrong with u

i dnt think you can do that