Who's tired of the PC Police trying to force everyone to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas?

How pathetic is it getting? First Happy Holidays then Holiday Tree Holiday cards Holiday songs etc etc. How out of hand is it getting already? They can put whatever they want i will continue to say Merry Christmas. I will not be silenced & forced to say Happy Holidays just b/c some people have a problem with it.... show more How pathetic is it getting? First Happy Holidays then Holiday Tree Holiday cards Holiday songs etc etc. How out of hand is it getting already? They can put whatever they want i will continue to say Merry Christmas. I will not be silenced & forced to say Happy Holidays just b/c some people have a problem with it. Why don't they say the same thing when people say Happy Hanukkah & Happy Kwanzaa? If you don't want to say Merry Christmas that's your choice but don't try & force me to say Happy Holidays either.
Update: I still say Merry Christmas even at my job. Like i said i will not be silenced into saying something so robotic & forced as Happy Holidays. To me it will be Merry Christmas till i breathe my last.
Update 2: PC Police= Politically Correct Police.
Update 3: This isn't about hate. It's about being fair & non hypocritical.