I need help with an ABC or it might be Hallmark movie special. I don't know its name!?

Okay, a few (or even several 8 years at the most) ago, Hallmark, or maybe ABC Family had a movie that I really loved. I need help finding the name of it. So, the plot of the movie is about a 20-something year old blonde guy gets adopted by a family during the holiday season. This guy (cannot remember his... show more Okay, a few (or even several 8 years at the most) ago, Hallmark, or maybe ABC Family had a movie that I really loved. I need help finding the name of it.

So, the plot of the movie is about a 20-something year old blonde guy gets adopted by a family during the holiday season. This guy (cannot remember his or anyone else's name for my life) is very clumsy and the father of the house does not like him at all. All the while, the adoption agency is trying to fix their mistake in sending the 20 year to the home instead of what they really wanted: a baby.

In the course of this movie, the dad's face is hurt very much and he has to put an ice-pack on his face that has holes for his eyes. Also, the adopted guy decorates the tree and in the process of putting on one of the decorations, he loses balance and knocks the tree down.

In the end, the family finally gets the baby they want and they decide that they want to keep the mistaken orphan guy because they love him. In the end I also remember there being snow.

I also remember that the actor, as I already said, has short blonde hair and always wears black-rimmed glasses. At least that's what I remember him as in every movie that I saw him in. And someone just told me that they found him to be annoying and a bit effeminate.
(Just thought I might add that.)

So can anyone help me?
1 answer 1