My dad and I built an insulated dog house, will my dog be safe during winter?

My dad is a really good at building houses (he used to build big house..i mean HUGE houses with his dad) so i begged him to help me build a dog house. I had looked online and the houses were 200-300dlls! wow i didnt have that much so my i designed the house. Double wood with Styrofoam (an insulator) in between.... show more My dad is a really good at building houses (he used to build big house..i mean HUGE houses with his dad) so i begged him to help me build a dog house. I had looked online and the houses were 200-300dlls! wow i didnt have that much so my i designed the house. Double wood with Styrofoam (an insulator) in between. Walls, roof, floor..everything is insulated and the inside of the house has a division which prevents cold air form getting in the main "room". I'm also going to add a plastic door with little holes to avoid cold air form getting in. I already bought straw for the bedding and everything is good BUT IM STILL WORRIED. My dog is a chihuahua mix (12lbs) will she be safe outside now? we live in south Texas so there is NO SNOW during winter and its not really COLD COLD..but still :(

what do you think?

my dad that its going to be so warm that she's going to cook inside lol
Update: no she is NOT OUTSIDE all the time! but we let her outside a few hours a day (usually when im at work) and she loves running around.