Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

is santa claus real??????????

SANTA CLAUS IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!YOUR PARENTS GET YOU PRESENTS!!!!!!

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

The whole idea of Santa Claus was invented by parents in a desperate attempt to try to get their kids to behave.

• 1 decade ago

Yes Santa is real. The gift santa gives me are from Santa. Just to let you know

• 1 decade ago

Sure ...parents buy presents...and they drive like maniace to the store...and they fight with the people in line because that person butted in.....and they honk their horn at that idiot who is trying to steal their parking spot.

They scramble to get the house in order and scream at the kids becasue "company is coming and the house is a mess"......

But, on Christmas Eve....Santa will be putting presents under the tree....that I can tell you...is very real. Now if you dont want to believe its true...you dont have to....but I know for sure....and I bet you I get more gifts than you.

• 1 decade ago

As I've told my daughter...

Santa is real. If your parents have to buy you stuff for Christmas, that means you're on the 'bad' list and he's not coming to you this year. They feel sorry for your bratty ***.

Now try to be a bit better next year, and I'm sure he'll think about putting you back on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, Virgina there is a Santa Claus

and how stupid are you? kids under 10 belive in Santa, and they arent on here dumbass

• Herbie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Santa Claus is very real. He and I are great buddies.

• 1 decade ago

Santa is real in the spirt of young children

• 1 decade ago

My God.

How many people are going to ask this question today?

Try being a bit inventive, and tone down on the punctuation, for God's sake - you're making the place look untidy.

• 5 years ago

Maybe only people that believe in him can actually see him. Like, if one night you stayed up on Christmas eve to find him but didn't, maybe it's cuz u don't believe #hatersgonnahate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO REALLY!

like THAT fact hasn't been released into the real world yet...

(u REALLY think that little Santa-believing six-year-olds r on here? geez.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.