Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife insists our sex life is boring and stale?

I've been married 16 years and everyday I fall more in love with my beautiful wife. Our sex life I thought was fine, maybe a bit too normal with mostly missionary position but I had no complaints.

Today my wife offered up the idea of her using a strap on and having sex with me, at first I said no as I was repulsed at the idea. But upon more reflection it may be necessary to keep her happy.

What should i do?

if you aren't comfortable with it do not do it. relationships are about compromise so tell her to meet you halfway. that's a little too far out there and neither of you should have to do things that are revolting to you. maybe she just likes dominatrix ****. ask her if she wants to use a whip or get a porno or something. that's just really far out man.

Sixteen years and mostly missionary ? Well, at least you're doing it, so that's a nice, pleasant start.

If you wanna spice it up, how about the shower, the kitchen table, the couch, the floor, against a wall, on top of the washing machine, in the car ...

Tell her that you're not necessarily too keen on the idea of the strap on (if you're not ...), and try this instead:

Both of you write ideas on some nice pieces of paper, put them in a jar, and one of you pick out a note every night to decide how you're gonna do it.

There must be at least 500 different ways to please each other. Have some fun !!!

Source(s): Experience !!

Do what she wants. You should assume that her telling you that sex is stale is a warning sign that soon she could be going elsewhere whether she's thinking that right now or not. So spice it up! Teach her how to please you with the whole strap on thing so that you both get enjoyment out of it. Get creative in the bedroom. This is your awakening to what sounds like alot of complacency in your 16 years. Have fun, it sounds like you both are happy, just need to act a little dirty in the bedroom.

Sex should not repulse you....ever!!

If this is not your "cup of tea" then tell her.

Ask her is there anything that is not so drastic that she would like to do.

Buy some sex manuals and decide what the two of you are comfortable with.

Then go for it.

Ask her what all of her fantasies are. It sounds like mabey she's too embarrassed to just come out and tell you, but if you ask her without any prejudices, then she'll feel freed sexually and be a LOT more into it.

Answer her that you do not mind if she takes an other girl at home, but she should not use you as a substitute of a female. You may also enjoy a FFM 3some.

I don't think that is a good idea for you to let her turn you GAY. LOL. Take this advice from a female...Your wife have some bi-sexual tendencies so you need to let her relieve herself by letting her be with another female. Either find another female you would like to hook her up with or have a 3some with.

have an understanding with your wife.find out what you should do to make your sex life smoke with life.find out her view about pron and tell her the implication of it in marriage. have an heart to heart talk with her as make your marriage work.try new way to improve your sex life.

write down your respective fantasies

and see which ones you can fulfill

• Peace

wow,

did you ask her where in the heck she got that idea?

If it is going to hurt you, and you don't like it, say no.