Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Is Santa Claus real.?

So yesterday I asked my Uncle Jason if Santa Claus is real. He said yes. I said no because his number poped up on my phone that i got 4 xmas....so santa real probably. So is Santa real of fake.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Santa is as real as the spirit of Christmas.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes Santa is real. The gift santa gives me are from Santa. Just to let you know

• 1 decade ago

Santa Claus is only real if u believe in him. Some people do and some people don't. I think as we age everything that was once magical to us always comes to a end. Merry christmas!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Santa is not real its impossible for a man to fly in the air with flying reindeer's but there are something call operation santa where you send them a letter and tell them what you want but theres no santa.

• ?5 years agoReport

Definition of "Magical"... Defying logic and possibilities. :) Let people believe what they'd like :D!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lauren
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, of course Santa is real

• 5 years ago

Yes Santa is real he has broken the shingles in my house

• Rosie5 years agoReport

I think the kid already knows the truth by now... Lol

• 5 years ago

Santa Claus is a demon. alot of little kids are answering this question here, your parents lie to you,your parents gives you the gifts.

• 1 decade ago

no. the real (human) santa just to make unfortunate people-souls happy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe he once actually lived and his spirit lives on occasionally visiting us to tell us the true meaning of Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

He is real! but you have to sleep early so he can come to give your present. Some People think he sin't real but he is to me!

Source(s): www.thenorthpole.om
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.