Edward cullen breaking The vampire rules?

I don;t really like twilight to be honest, I and I know Edward broke some of the vampire rules, I was wondering if anone has a list of the rules he broke, for example the sprkling in light rule

Favorite Answer

Yes. He got a chick pregnant and last time I checked you need a hardon to impregnate a chick and that takes circulating blood.

So he has Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, and sparkles.

Twilight is full of fail and has sticky icky in his pants.

~~~~~

There are set rules and norms to the mythology of vampires and Twilight blatantly ignores them.

Slight variations are acceptable but she outright disowns them and therefore her creatures are not vampires but some amalgamation of fail and AIDS

Source(s): The real mythos of vampires, not this Stephanie failure bullshit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire Read something other than that failure of novella.

I hope you are referring to the vampire rules enforced by the Volturi clan in Twilight. If so, those rules are as follows: Telling a mortal about his condition, walking into sunlight in the presence of a mortal, and displaying his extreme strength in protection of, not just one mortal, but his entire school of mortals.

Do you know, I had to search through two books to find the right spelling of the name and a list of the rules the Volturi made up? ._.;

~Hyuu

What do you mean? Why do you wanna know the vampire things he may not have. TWILIGHT RULES! But let's see if I can find them.

He does not have fangs, just really sharp teeth.

His body sparkles in the light instead of dying, but vampires are supposed to be strong his skin is like marble they say in da book.

He does have amber eyes, but when u are a new vampire they are red because u cant control ur blood. I think when he wnats blood they turn red.

He drinks anime blood, because he does not want to kill humans for blood.

He ain't afraid of garlic. Which is good becuase thats kinda weird don't ya think?

Why do u wanan know about that anyway lolz.

I think vampires that are like Dracula are kinda overated. I like the vampire stuff like Edward they are still like humans!

Source(s): I read all four books and saw the first movie
  • OK, this is the reason why i like vampire novels. The possibilities are endless.

Think of it this way. if you wrote a book about a human then you would need to follow certain rules such as; needs to breathe air, have water, etc.

But no one has discovered a vampire, so there are no rules to follow.

If you don't understand, e-mail me.

no fangs

sparkling in the light

never sleeping

feeding only on animal blood

gold eyes

i dont like twilight vampires either

There are no vampire rules because there's no such thing as vampires. You live in a fantasy world. I live in a reality world.