VERY BAD NIGHTMARE! What does it mean?!?!?!?!?

I had a nightmare that i was at my high school (it has 4 separate buildings and they're all 2 stories) and when i walked in no one was there but me then i realized i was naked and needed to hid somewhere and i noticed a closet that looks like mine (its a sliding door and has selves in it) and ran inside of it... show more I had a nightmare that i was at my high school (it has 4 separate buildings and they're all 2 stories) and when i walked in no one was there but me then i realized i was naked and needed to hid somewhere and i noticed a closet that looks like mine (its a sliding door and has selves in it) and ran inside of it to hide then sat on the shelve that was waist length. it was open a crack to see out soon enough the security guard walked in stopped looked at the closet that i was in then left when water poured onto me like a shower. now im naked wet cold hiding in a closet at school... ya weird.
then i saw my friend Will come by i jumped out to ask him to help me and he acted like i was crazy nd was saying " no ur not naked or wet, ur so funny lauren," and walked away. more kids came in so i jumped back in kids are walking by but im afraid to leave

i know some people will say that because of the closet that im gay but here's the thing im bi yet all of my friends nd family know so i have no idea what it means!!!