Plato & Aristotle with a pizza?

So, here's the deal. What's happening when Plato and Aristotle order a pizza and they're looking at it? What do each say? Give me your take!

They'd each go hungry while discussing how the true universal form of the pizza is much better then the pizza as it exists in our reality. Then Epicurus would eat it all.

[being in ancient Greece, I assume that the pizza is made with all natural ingredients]

Aristotle might say that the pizza, as a collection of things found in nature, is a manifestation of God's creation; whereas Plato would say that no intellectual would, or should, necessarily believe that, but should pretend to believe it for the benefit of the Republic.

Then they eat the pizza and $h!t God's goodness all over God's green earth

Nothing. Plato would close his eyes, Aristotle would eat the pizza.

Heraclitus would deliver the pizza, and then would say, "Since it is constantly cooling and all is change, you can never bite the same pizza twice."

Plato would pay him, but would refuse to give him a tip, saying: "My drachmas are merely imperfect copies of the real drachmas in heaven, anyway."

But Aristotle would end up hogging most of the pizza for himself: "Friendship is dear, Plato, butr pizza is still more dear."

• Irv S

Well, you could depend on Aristotle to generate a plan to divide it

into various segments, and Plato to complain about their forms.

• Regwah

This is a great question to which I don't yet have an answer, however I want to return & see how it is going.

Thanks good stuff.

• yjnt

They'd call Pythagoras to slice it equally !

• los

olives, more olives

they have to be big fat black olives

where is the beer?