Why is the white part of my eyes yellow?

i asked this question earlier but i wanna know more.......I've been feeling really sick for the past 3 days now and the white part of my eyes are yellowish. what does that mean? Is it bad or why are they yellow? They're not COMPLETELY yellow but they look yellowish. Its just my eyes that are yellow, not my... show more i asked this question earlier but i wanna know more.......I've been feeling really sick for the past 3 days now and the white part of my eyes are yellowish. what does that mean? Is it bad or why are they yellow? They're not COMPLETELY yellow but they look yellowish.
Its just my eyes that are yellow, not my skin but im 16 and the last time i smoked was in February last year and the last time i drank was new years eve. I haven't done anything since but i get sick a lot like every month and i don't think that's normal and im not over weight or anything.
Update: well i've actually been eating more than i used to but ive never had any eating problems, i've always ate good....
its just now im eating more