Which bible is more accurate? The World English Bible or the American King James Version?

Which bible is more accurate? The World English Bible or the American King James Version? I'm particularly looking for a public domain (uncopyrighted) text that doesn't contain 'thee', 'thou' and 'thy'. I want to publish the entire text on a website (and in a book) without... show more Which bible is more accurate? The World English Bible or the American King James Version?

I'm particularly looking for a public domain (uncopyrighted) text that doesn't contain 'thee', 'thou' and 'thy'.

I want to publish the entire text on a website (and in a book) without violating any copyright restrictions, so I'm looking for a public domain text. However, I don't want it to be in old english with 'thee', 'thou' and 'thy' which are hard for the reader to understand.

I've currently narrowed it down to the World English Bible and the American King James Version, unless maybe there is another version that would qualify that I don't know about.