:)
:) asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: What annoys you the most about Yahoo Answers?

For me its ALL THOSE GLITCHES like they were having yesterday, and people who just thumb down everyone else so their answer looks better.

Hey, ♥ you need to get a life.

If you don't like the question, don't answer it!

The Twilight spam. It's okay when they're asking serious questions, but it gets old. I'm tired of seeing the question "Edward or Jacob?" on the Books and Authors section. Can't they use the search bar for similar questions that have already been answered?

The trolls.

The glitches.

People looking for self-esteem boosts instead of asking actual questions.

the kind of questions that get a great number of solutions and the questions that do no longer are slightly annoying. I wish extra human beings had the restraint to easily no longer answer some Q's because of the fact then the peoplel asking them could only pass away. BQ - those circumstances once you sense like area of a small Y!a team and actual everyone seems to be having exciting and getting a good snigger.

What annoys me is how people do not use yahoo answers as an educational tool but instead they use it to waste time and post stupid rude and imature questions and answers. This is a place where people are supposed to ask educational questions to get fantastic answers so people they dont know can share their knowledge and help someone else. All of the games and nonsense has got to stop and even though this is the poll section people should have informational polls that matter such as if they have to do a survery for school. Please do not use it as a waste of time fun website because you are not on the right website so get off and go to youtube but the people here are trying to learn.

the glitches are annoying but the several repeat questions are also annoying

you know like 4 how's the weather q's

5 is obama the greatest or what q's

18 what did you think of twilight q's

10 do i look good q's

etc

The glitches and half the people i dont even like on here.

People who put, *EASY 10 POINTS* Its not easy, cos loads of people are going to answer! and every question gets 10 points so y r u making it a big deal!

The glitches, the reporters, the trolls

When people report your question for the dumbest reason. I always get them reported when I don't ask anything bad.Maybe I've asked a couple of bad questions, but it was a while ago, and I don't ask those questions anymore, yet, I still get my questions reported.

That people have to be rude to people on here, when all their doing is asking a question. So don't answer the question and answer one that you want to or don't answer any if you have to be rude.

i got deleated before:( for no godo reason

and every1 iz always lyk

stupid question

wen i rlly want 2 no the answer

YA sux, why I keep goin on i do not know