7 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD, AGGRESSIVE TO OTHER DOGS ! WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP HER BARKING AT OTHER DOGS ?? ?

I have a beautiful 7 month old german shepherd pup that I just love to bits !! She is very well trained, sit, stay, down, leaves her food until I tell her to take it etc. She knows I am the pack leader, and I put her through her commands everyday. The trouble starts when she meets other dogs while out on her daily... show more I have a beautiful 7 month old german shepherd pup that I just love to bits !! She is very well trained, sit, stay, down, leaves her food until I tell her to take it etc. She knows I am the pack leader, and I put her through her commands everyday. The trouble starts when she meets other dogs while out on her daily walks !! If she see's any dog she goes wild, barking and the hair stands in a V on her back !!! When this happens, I correct her firmly with a pull on the "Canny Collar" and a firm tone in my voice, and I keep walking. The only dogs she is okay with are my other collie mix, which we already had when Cara was brought home, and my mothers pomeranian !!! When she finds that other dogs are not a threat to her or me, she is okay with them ! We have no Dog parks in my area and when people out walking see Cara with her hair standing on her neck and back, and she is barking and trying to get at them...........well they get very scared and then cross the road, which sends the wrong message to my pup !! I have been told she will grow out of it, but she is the same day after day, and I am afraid she will get worse !! Can anyone help please ????