What is the name of the piece of music from the Wolf Blass wine TV ad playing during the Australian Open 2009?

Update:

You can hear the music here - http://www.wolfblass.com.au/brands/wolfblass/newad...

I feel that it is familiar so I don't think it was composed for this advertisement.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

It was composed by Cezary Skubiszewski, one of Australia’s foremost composers, who is responsible for the soundtracks to several successful Australian films, including Two Hands and, most recently, The Book of Revelations. A string quartet made up of musicians from the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra recorded the soundtrack.

The new TVC, entitled Silk Glove was created by BADJAR Ogilvy Melbourne who also produced the two previous campaigns. It was directed by internationally renowned director/cinematographer Jeff Darling.

Shot on location at the historic Werribee Mansion, cast and crew worked through two nights to create the intriguing, intertwining narratives of the captivating, atmospheric ad. It stars Cynthia Kirschner who is a New York based, international model and an entirely fresh face for Australian TV.

“The crafted cinematic style and high production values of the new Wolf Blass campaign sets it apart from previous wine ads and establishes a new benchmark for the wine category. It remains true to the brand, while evolving the successful Eagle campaign to have a greater universal appeal and drive quality perceptions to a new level,” said Oliver Horn, Global Brand Director, Wolf Blass.

The ad depicts the relationship between the beautiful and mysterious woman and the eagle in the grand and impressive setting of the mansion. The ad culminates in the image of the eagle descending onto the woman’s outstretched, silk gloved arm. This image, which extends to the print campaign, is a powerful metaphor of power and elegance.

The campaign will run for three months, and is the biggest ad produced by a wine brand in the Foster’s portfolio.

Source(s): Wolf Blass press release - https://www.fosters.com.au/enjoy/docs/Wolf_Blass_n...
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not exactly sure which Wolf Blass commercial you are speaking of, but I believe the entire campaign used composer Cezary Skubiszewski, one of Australia's foremost composers, who is responsible for the soundtracks to several successful Australian films, including Two Hands and, most recently, The Book of Revelations. A string quartet made up of musicians from the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra recorded most of the soundtrack.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

l. a. bohème has been a large commercial fulfillment from the night Arturo Toscanini first performed it at Teatro Regio in Turin in 1896. by way of 1900 it had performed in virtually each and every usa that has an opera domicile. as an instance the Metropolitan Opera has made it area of its season 80 circumstances out of its one hundred twenty five seasons, that's staggering. Edit - Sorry I have been given the question incorrect - so i will try lower back: Benjamin Britten's conflict Requrium written for the re-dedication of f Coventry Cathedral in 1962, it replaced right into a large fulfillment in the beginning and has been programmed usually because. There would desire to be approximately 10 recordings made because its premier, which isn't undesirable. I disagree with the determination of the Messiah because of the fact it replaced into not written to have a good time an adventure even even though it is maximum acceptable in Dublin replaced right into a income for human beings in debtor's prisons, not the comparable ingredient. whilst the Dublin premier replaced right into a large hit the paintings replaced right into a bust whilst first carried out in London, and did not grow to be common for 10 years.

• 1 decade ago

If you're asking about the music in this ad http://www.wolfblass.com.au/brands/wolfblass/newad... it's not classical and was most likely written specifically for the ad.

EDIT:

Hey, look! The evil thumbs-down trolls are at it again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Provide a link and perhaps we'll be able to help!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.