Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk Survey!?

Any Fight Club fans? I've got a survey for you! It's a little lame, but I'm bored, and you clicked this, so you must be too.

1. Which of these lines is NOT said by Tyler?

a. "To make soap, first we have to render fat."

b. "I embrace my own festering diseased corruption."

c. "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

d. "You'll have a scar."

e. "You look like a maniac, Psycho-Boy. Where did you go?"

2. Who said "If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't."?

3. What body part does the Narrator have a hole punched through?

4. Fill in the blank: Your name was _________ _ __________ on your drivers' license. You live at 1320 SE Benning, apartment A. That had to be a basement apartment. They usually give basement apartments letters instead of numbers.

5. How much money to potential members of Project Mayhem have to bring, and what is it for?

6. How many rules are there of Fight Club?

7. Where does the Narrator meet Tyler Durden?

8. After the Narrator's big realization about Tyler, he flies home. He goes to the house on Paper Street, and looks in the refrigerator. He sees "dozens of little plastic sandwich bags labeled with cities like Las Vegas and Chicago and Milwaukee". What is in these bags?

9. The movie ends with the Narrator and Marla holding hands and watching the demolition. Where is the Narrator when the book ends?

10. Which do you like better, the movie or the book? Why?

If you're going to do this quiz, please copy/paste into the answer box so I can tell which question you're answering! Good luck, and thanks for doing my lame quiz.

Come on, I know someone on Y!A must've read this. :(

You can try answering if you've seen the movie!

Homework?

I just finished Snuff which was pretty good. I'm working on Diary now. I've also read Lullaby and that book was very intriguing. I've read most of his books (he's my fave author) and though Invisible Monsters is prolly my fave the second so far would be Lullaby. And Haunted of course. ;-) Go Saint Gut Free!

can anyone tell what is the right answer for this question?