What did/would you do on your 21st birthday?

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I know I want to go buy a bottle of wine because I look about 16 without makeup. That'll be hilarious. I don't know what else I want to do... Any ideas? Thanks.

go clubin

I'm 24 and I still look 16 without make-up :) I feel your pain!

Have fun!! You should definitely spend time with your friends...the ones who are 21, that is. Too bad for the others! You should go out to dinner with close friends or family, and have a few drinks (by a few, I mean at least 3)...then you should go out to a bar/or multiple bars in your area with your of-age friends. DEFINITELY make sure you have a DD (unless you are in a college town and have lots of bars within walking distance) because it would be an awful to ruin your 21st birthday celebration by getting into an accident/getting a DUI (or DWI depending on which state you live in).

Have a good time! Live it up but drink slow. Start with mixed drinks/shots, and then switch to beer later in the evening. Once you switch to beer DON'T GO BACK TO HARD ALCOHOL. You'll regret it. If you follow these rules you will have fun, get drunk, but not be miserable the next morning.

Have fun, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Source(s): 3 years of experience being 21

Well, I'm going to graduate from college when I'm 21 so I'm thinking of planning a trip to Vegas or CA or somewhere to do a 21st birthday/ graduation trip! If I save enough money I might even go to Hawaii or something!

I'm more excited about graduating than I am about turning 21. : )

That would be funny to go to the store and buy alcohol since you say you look younger. Why not invite a couple girl friends over and watch a movie, have chocolate, and a glass of wine?

Happy birthday!

lol we're in the same boat haha :P

not sure myself yet but i had an idea of just getting everyone (friends and family) together in some hot lounge-y type place with good music, food and of course drinks (finally lmao) ...some people suggested something like Orange Grill (although i don't know if you're in NY or where)...the good thing about being 21 is that you can do anything and go anywhere without worrying about ID's and all that :)...whatever you feel like doing, grab a friend or whoever you want and go do it :D it's your birthday, there are no limits (free drink at a bar on b-day? lol)...you could also do a boat party (all the rage these days)...have fun :D and happy early birthday :D

Had a Cheese & Wine party at home and kissed the guy (for the first time) who asked me to marry him 2 months later.

My friends threw me a "tea" party, Mad Hatter style. Crazy dresses for the girls, and boys either wore tall top hats or dressed as the rabbit. There were awesome mixed alcoholic drinks, lots of music and dancing and all with good friends. It was a blast.

• I had stopped drinking for a year, and that was the year I turned 21. LOL. I had a little bit of a problem and I wasn't even old enough to drink. So I went out to dinner with my husband, his family, and my family. It was fun. I didn't drink. It wasn't crazy or outrageous.

Tip> just don't do anything you will regret :)

I got my ID, got all done up, and got all my FRIENDS and i hit the town taking shots and buying drinks & going to diffrent clubs just to show my ID... and i made sure that I was in eye distance of the po-po so if they tried to get my in trouble i wouldn't get into any.

the night before i threw a kegger in a friends yard... both are fun

i also visited mary jane

smoked a blunt full of dro to the dome, went to a bar, wandered around proclaiming it was my 21st birthday, got a bunch of hotties to buy me free drinks, and somehow ended up back in my dorm room on the other side of town the next morning...

First of all Thank God for one more year of life. Think about my future goals. Buy me some new clothes. Have a dinner out with my family, go out with my friends. Drink responsibly. Don't drink and drive.

• clare

I have no idea what I done on my 21st birthday. I can't remember that much about after the third bar. I had a week long hangover though.