Your first kiss...good or bad?

I had my first kiss a few weeks ago in a parking lot (it was about time; I'm 20!) It was really bad though. What about your first kiss? How old were you?

I don't remember my first pop kiss but I do remember my first French kiss. I was 15 and i was standing with my boyfriend (at the time) and about 10 of my friends (most of them were cousins). My boyfriend just leans over and sticks his tongue in my mouth with all of them there! I swear I thought all my friends were going to beat him up right there because they didn't like him anyway. They are rednecks, he was a preppy guy. It was totally weird. He ended up cheating on me while he went to the beach a few weeks later and I ended it. Oh well, I've moved on to better men, no more little boys for me!

My first kiss was when I was about 13 or 14. I'd have to say it was pretty amazing, because I like the guy so much, I didn't expect anything less than that. I'm still with that same guy after all these years. And we're getting ready to get married =)

I had my first kiss about 21 days or so before my 15th birthday. It was kind of weird but kind of nice. I love the guy I was with [I wasn't IN love but I did love him]. I felt like a complete idiot because we had been talking because I was having a bad day and he was [at the time] my best friend [one of them anyways]. So he pulled me into the "dark room" in the back of the art room [it's really just an old storage closet that the teacher used for things that had to stay in the dark to work]. And I started to walk away kind of pissed because he had been telling me about some girl that liked him. And he was like "why are you so mad?" and "you need to talk to me sometime, you can't keep a secret forever". So I was thinking to myself that I wanted him to kiss me and I was in love with him then I tried to leave. Then he pulled me back and gave me a hug. Then he said that he wants me to tell him the truth. I looked him in the eyes and said nothing was wrong then for like 15minutes we looked at each other.Then he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I was the idiot who jumped back, but then I realized what was going on. I guess it was ok. I'm sorry your first kiss was really bad.Trust me they get better.

Well it really all depends on who you kiss. If they are a slobberer then you'll end up with a face full of drull and a very bad memory of it. But if you kiss someone who's got it going on then if you follow his lead you'll enjoy kissing him for hours.

I was 12 when i got my first kiss. It was pretty gross.

14

and it was really bad

i wasnt going out with him

he had txted me the day before asking if i would get mad if he kissed me i was like no. so the next day i just like pecked him on the lips and ran away XD

but my first "real" kiss was right after he (not the same guy) asked me out it was actually pretty good but kinda weird since my mom was right there lol

I just had my first kiss a few weeks ago, and im 13 :)

and I thought it was "about time" hahaha yeahhh its over-rated !!!

but it gets better trust me <333

umm i was 15 and it wasnt that good eiiather it was bad but then we both kinda just got used to it so now its good.....it might take a few trys till your actually good at it

• does it count if you were like 5? it was funny though, we were under a maple tree and it was the summer, and he kissed me on the lips (my boyfriend that is lol) and it was really quick, and then i said "maybe we should save that until we're married" (because thats wat we thought, that we were going to get married)

it was amazing lol

she was more experienced at it than i was but apparently i was a natural as 2 separate girls (at the same party) said i was good

I was 15 and I'd have to say weird.