If you had all the money you need,and in great health,what would you want next?

remember you have all the money you need in life....and you have everything that money could buy.....what do you want next? thank you

I would want a reason for me to want to get up in the morning. without true love the idea sounds cheap and lonely.

You could spend it, but better to give some to charity, because you could save lives rather than spend it all on stuff you like. But really, its unusual to get all the money you want, because you'll always have a target of more, wouldn't you?

Help someone who is less favored...like the 25,000 thousand children who die every day from starvation, war and health problems.

World peace.

To do anything lawful which gives u inner satisfaction.

• Respect and to find a mate that is my best friend and Lover.It's hard when everybody around you dies...

A REALLY HOT GIRLFRIEND & GREAT FRIENDS