Jehovah Witnesses -- why are you afraid of me?

Or people like me? This is a serious question. You can see by my name I am pretty tattooed, and I have had Jehovah Witnesses fall off my step trying to get away from me when I answer -- but only when I answered in short sleeves! I see you guys walking around my neighborhood ALL THE TIME -- but somehow I am on... show more Or people like me? This is a serious question. You can see by my name I am pretty tattooed, and I have had Jehovah Witnesses fall off my step trying to get away from me when I answer -- but only when I answered in short sleeves!

I see you guys walking around my neighborhood ALL THE TIME -- but somehow I am on the "do not knock" list.

Is it because I have tattoos of Jesus and Mary on my arms? Or is anyone that's heavily tattooed scary? I am very polite and kind when you have rang the bell in the past -- and would love to discuss theology with you -- why do you no longer knock? It's been years!