Why do people think Kurt Cobain killed himself?

If you read up on it, it was impossible for Kurt Cobain to kill shoot himself in the head with all the heroin in his bloodstream. It's also a fact that Courtney love told a man she'd pay him $50,000 to "Blow his f u c k i n g head off" Also, Cobain supposedly loved his daughter more than anything,... show more If you read up on it, it was impossible for Kurt Cobain to kill shoot himself in the head with all the heroin in his bloodstream. It's also a fact that Courtney love told a man she'd pay him $50,000 to "Blow his f u c k i n g head off" Also, Cobain supposedly loved his daughter more than anything, so if he was even going to kill himself, why would he fire a shotgun in his mouth for his family and daughter to find him like that? Lastly why would the shotgun shell be to the left of Cobain's body if the chamber is to the right of the shotgun? I find this very suspicious. In my opinion I don't believe Kurt Cobain killed himself. He wasn't stupid. I think Courtney Love was involved in the murder of Kurt Cobain. End of story.
18 answers 18