Christians (or believers in general) : how do you know the Bible is true?

... I use the Bible as a reference, but feel free to apply this to any religious text. Bare with me: So, how do you know the Bible is true? Because it's the Word of God. How do you know it's the Word of God? Because the Bible says so. How do you know the Bible is right of claiming it's the... show more ... I use the Bible as a reference, but feel free to apply this to any religious text.

Bare with me:

So, how do you know the Bible is true?
Because it's the Word of God.
How do you know it's the Word of God?
Because the Bible says so.
How do you know the Bible is right of claiming it's the Word of God?
Because the Bible can't be wrong.
Why can't the Bible be wrong?
Because the Bible is the Word of God.
How do you know it's the Word of God?
Because the Bible says so!
... ...
...

Help! I'm stuck in a vicious circle!!!
Can any of you what's the way out?!?!

("I feel God in my heart" isn't an acceptable answer, thank you).

... Feel free to ask any question about my Atheist ways, I will answer in a non-circular way.
Update: >>Do It For Johny
...I'm afraid "Faith" brings us back at the beginning of my statement:

... Why do you need Faith?
Because the Bible says I do.
Why should the Bible be right about that?
Because the Bible is the Word of God
Etc.
Update 2: ... I never said that the Bible was meaningless. I am questioning it's divine origin. The Bible is, to an external reader, a collection of texts and doctrines meant to guide an orderly society, supported by heroic tales and affirmations of the supremacy of that way of life... But it isn't evidence of a... show more ... I never said that the Bible was meaningless. I am questioning it's divine origin. The Bible is, to an external reader, a collection of texts and doctrines meant to guide an orderly society, supported by heroic tales and affirmations of the supremacy of that way of life... But it isn't evidence of a deity : it's a *book*.
Update 3: >>Explain the evolution theory without using science... Hmm, want me to explain astronomy without referring to stars, while we're there? Okay, though one, but I accept: Once upon a time, there was a huge forest. In the forest, all the trees were alike. The trees were very happy, because they had... show more >>Explain the evolution theory without using science... Hmm, want me to explain astronomy without referring to stars, while we're there?

Okay, though one, but I accept:

Once upon a time, there was a huge forest. In the forest, all the trees were alike. The trees were very happy, because they had everything they needed.

One day, a bird stole a nut from a squirrel. The bird flew away with the nut, but it was attacked by another bird and the nut feel in an empty valley. Other birds stole other nuts and the valley was full of them.

The valley wasn't like the forest. The soil wasn't as rich and there wasn't a lot of water.

Most of the nuts never hatched or were eaten by mice. Still, a few seedlings appeared. Most dried up but some stayed alive.

Eventually, most of those left died, because they weren't strong enough...
Update 4: … Still, those who managed to make it were very small and not very healthy. Thankfully, there weren’t any of the wood-eating bugs or deadly mushrooms in the valley. The trees that remained managed to grow nuts of their own. Over time, more trees grew in the valley. One day, a strange mushroom began killing the... show more … Still, those who managed to make it were very small and not very healthy.
Thankfully, there weren’t any of the wood-eating bugs or deadly mushrooms in the valley. The trees that remained managed to grow nuts of their own. Over time, more trees grew in the valley.
One day, a strange mushroom began killing the trees. Some died, some didn’t.
Many seasons later, another bird stole another nut and took that nut on a hill, far away. Other birds stole other nuts and also dropped them on the hills.
There was more water there, but it tasted funny… and all the trees that managed to grow had wrinkled leaves.
Thousands and thousands of years later, the trees in the forest hadn’t changed, but their cousins, on a hill far away, were very short and had wrinkled leaves… they didn’t look alike anymore.

"Et voila", the tale of evolution.
Update 5: >> i wonder

... You are confusing "faith" and "hope"... I "hope" my chair won't let me down, though it will eventually... and I "hope" the plane I'm on won't crash... Faith is a very different thing.
Update 6: >> Mr McKenzie

... Paragraphs! I beg of you, use paragraphs!!!