Are all straight men homophobic?

My best friend is straight and she is very interested in ethics and human rights. She has been on dates with many guys who turned out to be homophobic. Even if it is just a little bit, it provokes her. I think she is very intelligent who minds it. She is definitely a thinking soul. People tell her that she is... show more My best friend is straight and she is very interested in ethics and human rights. She has been on dates with many guys who turned out to be homophobic. Even if it is just a little bit, it provokes her. I think she is very intelligent who minds it. She is definitely a thinking soul. People tell her that she is thinking too much. Many girls don't mind that their boyfriends are homophobic at all. The guys she has gone out with have been either:

- plain homophobic and gay bashing
- "It is okay as long as I don't need to have anything to do with the gays"
- "gays are disgusting/unable to follow the social codes/sinners, but I offer them the right to exist"

Aren't there any straight men who are gay friendly? Who care about gay rights? Who know that gays have been bashed and oppressed by society? Are all straight men at least a little bit homophobic?
She doesn't give them a chance. She tells me she can not fall in love with someone who don't have any "morals". She thinks homophobia is just as bad as racism and I agree with her. Not liking gay people is just as bad as not liking blacks or asians.
She isn't find with guys who think "gays have the right to exist, as long as they stay away from me". She has no plan to have kids but she isn't attracted to men who wouldn't accept a gay child, or a gay friend for that matter.
Is finding a non-homophobic man just as difficult as finding a vegetarian butcher?
Update: she is 20. She is NOT attracted to older, "more mature" men. She likes men around her age.