100 Scientists Against Einstein: Which scientists signed Hitler's paper against Albert Einstein?

In 1931 Adolf Hitler and the Nazis enlisted 100 scientists to denounce and discredit Albert Einstein in a paper entitled One Hundred Scientists Against Hitler.

Who were the 100 scientists?

Did any of them apologize after the Nazis were defeated?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

do we overlook the different individuals and between us yet that that's living interior us? None is any diverse. We undergo in strategies, we overlook; now eagle, now earthworm. Einstein turn into not extra or much less born to a given time, of a given time, for a given time; and of that style, a nicely-appointed equipage. yet of any instances comes invention no much less random than earlier or will come after, without which manifesting all of those we predict a international previous or present day would not sally forward. 'extra plan than secret whilst the strategies is given something to do, which gadget reciprocates extra secret than plan: if there have been genius, then this could be its gadget. the international know-how has its seasons; and as with something living, has its % and proclamation to place across the electrical powered. Einstein turn into no longer on my own. we are no longer on my own. We advance and function our initiatives, as nicely our follies, and there back we pay attention and are shown. As to a Gnostic, a mystic, a prophet, or something extra, Einstein could have chosen the "or something extra" each time, particularly have reported he's yet a guy, which in itself must be esteemed meritorious; and his, the disinterested works. no longer something fairly attracts easy as disinterest does. it fairly is all poetry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Were ruffians, deceived by Hitler. People were weak.

By a i

• 1 decade ago

are you sure someone 100 people signed it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.