any good part time job?

hi there ...

i want to know that is there any part time home based work that i can do . i am already doing full time job but still want to make some extra money.... so is there any link to sme website or amething that i can do at home easily?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

You have to be extra careful when looking for a work at home job. There are lots of sharks there that will get you in real trouble if you fall for their tricks. Be VERY aware of:

Receiving checks, cashing them and sending the money via Western Union or Moneygram somewhere abroad.

Receiving wires for the same purpose as above.

Legit things online you can do:

Create content or do services in the web design sector - there are several forums with job boards and also freelance sites you can get a job.

Complete surveys - you won't earn a lot, but it should be enough to pay some bills. Check out the site in the sources for surveys.

Complete offers for money - sites that offer this are called GPT(Get paid to) sites and you can find lots of them around the net. You can do a couple of thousand one time doing that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This System is the hottest, cutting-edge system in the Network Marketing Industry.Yet, the program is easy to learn. And most amazingly, its totally FREE to start.

i made a video to prove you that im getting payed by the company,

it's on my blog.

www.traakon51.blogspot.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could sell candles take them to your work and sell them do fundraisers 50% profit to be made visit site below for more information

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know any links but you look like me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the better part time you can do it, is your own business; because you income go up very fast if you have patient.

www.natural.myflpbiz.com

Source(s): www.natural.myflpbiz.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

clergyman, prayers and worshippings, healing, reconcilating souls with God.

• Chrys
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

home work is a SCAM....(CNN had a show on it yesterday)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.