Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help i need strong advice plz read ill give 10 pts?

She has a bf wich treats her bad and hits her and she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 months and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a ear... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then l8r she said she liked me so then her lil sis told me she told her that she still likes me till this day. I told her my feelings again and she said she sees me as a friend now. Also Everytime we hang out she cant stop starring at me for sum reason.

1. "Her bf said he wants to have her baby and she said ok"

2. "Hes very controlling of her. When ever she hangs out with my friends she be telling them oh i gotta go before he gets ver mad".

3. "I also just noticed she was all bruised up in her arms and back"... She wears a jacket to school everyday even if its hot.

I told her mom about the whole thing and she beat her *** did i do ok??????????????????.......... Now shes going to be friends with him but even then im worrie hell still mess around with her should i be????... Also i feel alot better i told her mom i feel like its my time to move on should i also as in stop talking to her??????

i was in her place once, only the boy was younger than me so its kind of embarrasing, but he is a lot stronger than me. i liked him at first, but then he started playing around behind my back and he started raping me and hurting me, i was scared to do anything about it because for one he was very manipulitive he threatened to kill himself if i left or didn't take him back, and make me believe he did horrolbe things to hurt himself. and for two, he pretended to care and no one else did even that, i thought, but finnally i got over it and left him for good, i tried to kill myself, got caught i was taken to the hospital, when i got back i found a friend that was always there for me, we dated for a few months and now were married! just be there for her, don't judge, just be there, be her shoulder to cry on, maybe you'll get her for ever after